Skip to main content
Topic: Improve text reading experience in analyaze this pro and Chess book study pro (Read 460 times) previous topic - next topic

Improve text reading experience in analyaze this pro and Chess book study pro

Kudos for  these two excellent chess study  apps. Now-a-days  many annotated chess Pgns of books and videos are coming out .Please make  available text adjustment settings like increasing font size, changing colour of fonts and background themes, line spacing adjustments so as to improve reading experience of Analyaze this app. (like that of  any other pdf reader apps.)

In case of Chess Book Study Pro app , I would happily pay for more features like artificial intelligence scanning of pdf chess positions  by clicking them , so that we don't need to set up chess positions at every turn. Also please make  available settings for making it easier to  read/view  pdf  in large font size as in case of  View-Pad View  settings in case of WPS Office app on a tablet phone or mobile view on a smartphone , so that reading experience will be a lot better to avoid eye strain while reading. These settings will make this app very  cheap and competitive  against  other electronic chess book reading apps . I  look forward You will  make such improvements in future updates. This will revolutionise  the pdf chess books reading experience.
 Please reply me for my feedbacks.Thank You