Skip to main content
Topic: Some question about iChess pro (Read 2935 times) previous topic - next topic

Some question about iChess pro

Hi,
It is possible to log in with your account in iChess pro.
What exactly is this login used for?
I was thinking that the progress I made for the tactics, I solved would be synced across my devices, where I installed iChess pro. But I see that this is not the case. I have iChess pro installed both on my Samsung Galaxy s20, and my Samsung Tab A.
I'm logged in on iChess on both devices but my progress is not synced.
I would like it if my progress was synced across my devices.
So I would like to request this for future updates of iChess.

Re: Some question about iChess pro

Reply #1
Hi yes, the sign-in function is meant for that, so your last saved puzzle, score and the bird view details are synced between both devices.
So this does not work even though you have signed in to the App with the same Account?

Could you please email me the details that you see in the App menu - About - Feedback and I will check.
Regards, Asim

Reply #2
Hi,
What is your email address please?
I can send you some screenshots or maybe some video captures on boot devices.
I find it strange when I made an account that I didn't had to create a password? I just could use my google login.
If I check on booth devices I can see that I'm logged in.

Reply #3
I think a find a fix.
I logged out on booth devices. Than when I clicked on login in the app on my Samsung Tab. I had to confirm to sync my progress, in a popup lower on the screen.
Than when I logged in when I opened the app on my smartphone, my process was synced. I would like it if this syncing was done automatically.